1. Describe the overall composition of your artwork (balance, unity, rhythm and movement).
I believe that my artworks' blance is very even and porportianial because most of the area is pink but it is balanced out because of bigger items in the picture. The unity is portrayed because all of the lines are balanced into eachother. The rhythm and movement are shown by your eyes being drawn to the right and then heading over to the left.
2. How did you add texture and contrast to your print? Is this important? Why?
I added texture to my print by adding different patternts to it. The print is contrasted by the thicker and thinner lines that allow this to be portrayed.
3. Explain how you used positive and negative space to show your image.
I used positive space to show the background and the actaual body and beak of the bird and the details of the branches and vines. The negative space i used at the details of the bird and i used it for the main parts of the branches and vines.
4. Describe the craftsmanship of your print. (How good the project is technically crafted)
I believe i did a relativley good job at constructing my print make. But, actually printing the picture was difficult.
5. Were you able to achieve depth by showing a foreground, middle ground and back- ground? Explain.
I believe I was able to achieve a depth in the foregroud, middle ground, and back-ground by having positive space used as the backgroud, more negative space in the midleground, and more positive and negative space in the foreground.
6. Explain your experience with Printmaking. What were the obstacles and advantages?
Actually printing the printmaking picture was the hardest part about making this.